All senior deputies of Imo Governor, Rochas Okorocha are challenging for 2019 decisions .
Political deputies of the legislature of IMO state have left their obligation post to pursue their 2019 discretionary shots and yearnings leaving administration helpless before promulgation, lies and smoke screens, with their social lowlifes, political touts, and enthusiastic assistants showing sycophantic suggestions; as a funeral directors while numerous have depended on employing villagers to pay solidarity visit to Governor Rochas Okorocha in looking for his underwriting or support to would be picked applicants of their repel, APC.
Outside the Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prince Eze Madumere who is challenging for the Governorship position of the state through the All Progressives Congress, APC, previous Chief of Staff and Secretary to Imo State Government, Sir Jude Ejiogu, Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Senator Ifeanyi Godwin Araraume, all looking for the ticket of the gathering as gubernatorial competitor, for all intents and purposes every political nominee including Transition Committee Chairmen and individuals from Board are trying for one post or the other and are out to undue each other to demonstrate a point.
They incorporate however not restricted to:
1. Imo State Chief of Staff and Governor’s Son-in-law , Ugwumba Uche Nwosu challenging for the 2019 Imo Governorship Election
2. Secretary to Imo State government, Sir George Eche has pronounced to challenge for Ngor Okpala_Aboh Mbaise Federal Constituency situate.
3. Central Secretary to the Governor of Imo State, Dr Paschal Obi challenging for Ideato North and Ideato South Federal electorate situate
4. Vice president of Staff (Operations), Hon Kingsley Chima Uju challenging for Ohaji-Egbema, Oguta, Oru West Federal voting public seat.
5 . Mr Chucks Ololo, Husband to the Deputy Chief of Staff (Domestic Affairs and Commissioner for Happiness and Purpose Fulfillment) Mrs Ogechi Ololo and Okorocha’s blood sister from Owerri North LGA challenging for Imo Governorship Election come 2019.
6. Magistrate for Information, Prof Nnamdi Obiaraeri challenging for Okigwe Zone Senatorial seat.
7. Hon Henry Okafor, SSA to the Governor on Urban Renewal challenging for Ohaji-Egbema, Oguta, Oru West Federal electorate situate.
8. Magistrate for Health, Dr Angela Uwakwem challenging for Okigwe North Federal Constituency situate.
9.Hon Simeon Iwunze, SSA to the Governor on Special Duties/Okigwe Mayorial Affairs challenging for Okigwe North Federal Constituency situate.
10.Commissioner for Finance Imo State, Hon Mbata challenging for Owerri Federal Constituency situate.
11.Commissioner for spending plan and planing, Hon Iyke Njoku challenging for Ahiazu Mbaise_Ezinihite Mbaise Federal Constituency situate.
12. Hon Emma Mbanaso, SSA to the Governor on Orlu Mayorial challenging for Orsu, Orlu and Oru East Federal Constituency situate.
13…. what’s more, the rundown is interminable… While the administration will be put to a hold as they pursue for support all over… Who will help the Governor to acknowledge and guarantee the full usage of the 2018 spending plan as go by the Acho Ihim drove Imo House of Assembly , May God help my dearest State of Imo.